Spend Sometimes With Your Friends

Hi folks, how is everyone today? This evening I am with my girlfriends, we are going to cinema and watch the movie Indiana Jones. Yeah, this is another women’s night with my girlfriends. I am glad that my husband always there for me when I ask him to have a good time with my friends. I am lucky to have him, unlike other men out there, I do not know, they do not give a chance to their wife to go out with girlfriends without baby. Hey, ask to your husband too, to go out sometimes with your girlfriends, to go in cinema or shopping or in restaurant having chit chat with them. I knew this, because some of my friends they do not have time of their self with girl friends because is just always with baby all day and night. Sometimes also new mom’s (like me) even not new mom’s, we need also a time to go out and enjoying with girls friends without baby especially we are not our homeland (way back Philippines). I knew we need also this is just sometimes. Spend sometimes with friends too. Take a time sometimes with your self-together your friends. Watch out the Sex and The City movie, see these four close friend, Miranda, Carrie, Charlotte and Samantha, they have time their friendships relations, strong and genuine friendships. Friends are very important also in our living. That is all for now folks, see you later on…

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO