Beautiful Afternoon

It was beautiful afternoon, my baby and I went in little shopping mall. Just walked a little bit around and bought something. It was good when we were walking going to shopping mall the sun was shining and when we were in shopping, I saw it was start to rain. We were lucky we reached the mall was not already started to rain. After we bought something I saw outside still raining, I decided to stay at the mall little minutes and took around again and window-shop to the other boutique. We got home before my husband came home and took a minute to pack what I bought. Yey, just surprised for my husband because tomorrow is our 4rth year Civil wedding anniversary.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO