With Coolest Motorcycle


Yesterday after we had brunch in the farmland in 1st August (Confederation day of Switzerland); we went to the city, we had ice cream as a dessert. After we took dessert, we roamed around a little bit in the city, looking the interesting events; then we came across to this coolest motorcycle. This is my first photo with the coolest motorcycle and first time of my mom saw this kind of motorcycle, as she did not saw this kind of motor in the Philippines. My mom requested to have a posed with this motorcycle and with my baby, while my husband taking photo, so, this is the result of the photo my baby not concentrating

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO