Discover Hundreds Different Type Of Roses

Yesterday it was not bad and not so good weather therefore, we got a chance to have an outing. We went to Rosengarten a large park with 22o different type of roses in different colors and a large park where people relax and enjoy the day and could spend time together with family and friends offers amazing view old town of Bern, Aare River and Alpine. My mom first time saw a different type of roses specially are big roses and colourful. Here are some photos I took during our visit in Rosengarten (Rose Garden).

My husband took this photos. Me and my mom.

Photos below I've took. I am not photographer but I love taking pictures specially when it come flowers. I hope you like it. It is so nice to think of you to share you some photos I've took.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO