The Impressive Town In Bernese Oberland

It was not too bad weather and not too cold temperature yesterday. We packed things for my baby, go, and drove a car within 20 minutes from home. We doesn’t know where to go hubby doesn’t where to go to and I, we planned to go in Gantris mountain but it seems getting to rain as what we have seen while that the clouds covering the mountains are dark and ugly, so we decided to drove to Thun. A little town in Bernese Oberland, surrounded by majestic mountains and crystal lake and River Aare. It’s not my 1st time in this place despite is closer from our town too, if we have nothing in our mind, we stumble in this beautiful little town. Thun is the oldest town in Bernese Oberland, a historic town with the impressive two castles. Foreigners visitors and people from its town are usually enjoying every weekend in the beautiful park in the town and in Castle Schadau.

Behind is the wood bridge...
Behind is the Aare River, Castke and Church
My mom enjoying our tour.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO