Discovering 1,600 Plants And Trees From All Around The Globe

We stayed couples of days in Ticino canton in the south of Switzerland. We visited Brissago little island in Lago Magiorre. A one island but group into two, the smaller island named Isolino, Isola Piccola or Isola di Sant and the bigger island named Grande Isola or San Pancrazio, it has an amazing exotic sub tropical plants and famous for it’s splendid botanic garden. 1, 600 subtropical around in the island from all around the world in an area 25,000 sq.m. It so amazing those subtropical plants grows in their that made my husband and I amazed even in just minutes away with a boat of Brissago, Ascona and Locarno. It is said it is because particularly mild climate. There are variety of plants and trees like cactus, eucalyptus trees, bamboo, ferns, palm trees, banana trees, cypress and many more plants that are native.

Photos below are some plants and trees that my husband took photos

Me with the big house in Island...


The Gumamela plant..

Bamboo

Palm trees

Biggest Eucalyptus trees that I've ever saw

Cactus

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO