Outing Plan

Since I am here in this cold country, I find that I now more listen to the weather forecast. My husband and I can’t stay at home without spend time outside during in the weekend. We often plan our day accordingly. Here in our place the weather is not always the same, mild but changeable weather. When the weather is good, it so overwhelming because we can go anywhere and do anything what we wanted, going to the mountains or visiting interesting places, doing picnic, hiking etc. as we could say that we are in the fabulous paradise here. When the weather is bad, we find to nice spot in just stay indoors, playing bowling, billiard, museums, going to spa and swimming pool etc. in just indoors that we could spend time together and having fun. If is raining or wet and windy sometimes stayed at home watching DVD or movies or spend a lot of time in computer and before I gave birth my baby boy, my husband and I usually we’re in cinema.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO