Meet My Friends Today

I thought this afternoon the weather would be not getting better that is why I was so disappointed at the morning. At noontime the sun was shining, I was glad was the sun brightens. Therefore, before I had taken lunch I called up to my friend and I was glad she answered the phone. In the afternoon, I met my friend Gigi in how many months that we did not meet at last we met few hours ago (whom I called up), her sister and another friend of her who are also Filipina in the town. They were so happy meeting my mom’s too. We had long hours chitchat and had snack with teas and coffees. It was long afternoon and stayed long in the city.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO