Visiting Prince in Liechtenstein

This is the photo we were in Liechtenstein eastern side of Switzerland. It was Sunday morning we were there before that happened I was having fever in the night.
The city is small but the story of the city or this little country is interesting that makes me impressed. They have beautiful castle, beautiful buildings, restaurant and house. The capital city of Liechtenstein is Vaduz where we were. Is just a little town that have a 5000 population and still have a prince and king who still living in the castle but the castle is not open to the public.
My mom was so happy visiting little country that she could never expect her life that she reached this little place.

1 comments:

Bella Sweet Cakes August 15, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

For sure your Mum is having the best time of her life... Igala mo ng igala.....
Have a nice day...

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO