Got Back Home From Vacation


Hi folks, just got back home but I can’t say that our vacation is finished, we are going next week in the east of Switzerland in Graubünden canton, maybe on Sunday we start our travel again and we’re be right back in Wednesday.

We just arrived from south of Switzerland from our vacation. I got bunch of pictures that we have been around interesting places in south of Switzerland, Nyay, it was not my first tour around in south of Switzerland in the regione (canton) of Wallis and Ticino hah! However, we visited the interesting attractions that my husband and I never been before. My baby pretty doing good and my mom enjoyed so much the views and interesting places that she never been and saw before. She keeps telling me that all are expensive when having vacation; all really needs to pay and to pay just looking the views (lol) what a heck! No Free! That’s the life of traveller and vacationers that what I said to my mom. I told her we just took advantage of the weather because it’s summer, we just never think a money how many we had spent, we just think only our enjoyment and happenings in vacation or let us say, enjoy to the fullest, roam around place to place, interesting attractions.

Photo above on the way to the South Of Switzerland, took in Nufenen Pass which is the one highest road pass in Switzerland. Passing by through the mountains is tough but it is rewarding, it has offers amazing views of the mountains.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO