Mom Biggest Pizza

My mom like to eat pizza in Greenwich fast-food restaurant in Philippines, is already sliced and good for two people but not so big unlike here in Switzerland. When we were in vacation in the south of Switzerland in Ticino Canton, we had our dinner my mom had delicious pizza. I told to my mom the pizza is just only good for one person but it is bigger than pizza in Greenwich. We ordered a Pizza Spinaci (pizza with spinach, mushroom and pepperoni) for her, it was her 1st time saw a big pizza and I got spaghetti with pesto sauce and my husband had Greece speciality salad. When the waiter bringing the pizza on the table in my mom side, my mom was shocked, she said, is big pizza! She had big laughed and she ate but not all. I eat the res of the pizza and husband too.

She laugh out loud of her big Pizza

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO