Looking Forward To Visit Her

Moving to a new place far from a state you’ve been for many years is not so easy, this is what my sister told me. There is many things to do and packed it is also stressful.

My sister moving to MI states from Fl States of U.S.A. She is now closer to her parent in-laws and siblings of her husband. I am so excited to visit her again in U.S, I do not know when but I hope I can visit her with my husband and my son someday. I am eager to see her again and her husband and of course, their new house new home. I am so happy he is also near now to her in-laws that she can easy to call everyday just in a block away from her new house though its cold place unlike Florida has mild weather. Wew Is also good for her too, she can play snow when times of winter…when she like it..hmmm...I am sure she'll like it!

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO