Bedtime Stories


This was a second time movie we had watched at home with my friend. Is not a new movie this was release last year 2008.

I like this movie, adventure and comedy movie of Adam Sandler as a Skeeter Bronson's. I laughed when Skeeter says “THE END” when his telling a stories to his nephew and niece. He so excited telling stories to his niece and nephew every night even just 6’oclock he wanted to tell stories…as he knows that one day that when the bedtime stories he tells his niece and nephew start to mysteriously come true.

Read short synopsis.

A family comedy about a hotel handyman whose life changes when the lavish bedtime stories he tells his niece and nephew start to magically come true.

Taglines.
Whatever they dream up... he has to survive.

Every day is a new adventure.

Coming True Christmas Day

What if the stories you told came to life.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO