Cruising Ship

Yesterday it was a beautiful day… the friend of my husband a godfather of our son was with us with his wife and 2 and half years daughter. When we arrived at the port the friends of my husband already their and already bought a ticket for us…it was their trip for us so we really thanks for them. We cruise ship and enjoyed the trip from Thun to Spiez. Baby Cd enjoyed playing with their daughter. While on board in the ship we just enjoying the beautiful scenery and beautiful views of the alpine. We took our lunch at the restaurant by the shore in Spiez village. The village is so cute and calm place, I really love the place, and there are some tourist people too.

Here are some photos my husband took.


Photo took in the ship and looking to the Shadau Castle Thun

Lovely Spiez Castle..where you can see also the amazing alpine

here is the restaurant we took lunch in Spiez...they served yummy food plus fantastic views of the Alpine :-)

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO