Just Complexion

Ehwww we were now at the end of June, summer is just around yet the weather still predictable. July is approaching, eww…it’s vacation time and go to the beach. I missed really going to the beach. Yet we have only lake here in our place it’s cold yet cool temperature but I really like to go to the beach. Sometimes I thought I won’t go to beach as I don’t like my skin turns dark brown ha-ha-ha as I am Filipino don’t like to be dark brown but my husband begging me that he really like my skin if turns dark brown nyay! Anyway, that really wants white people a brown complexion skin but I think not all white people like brown skin, am I right?

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO