In Love

Last Monday it was 35 degrees Celsius it was so hot feeling like were in Philippines and suddenly at Tuesday the weather was changed, the weather turns lil bit cold and windy and now, it is almost a week now always windy and still lil bit cold, it’s seems like autumn season huhh… nonetheless summer is approaching, right?

This is what we wait summer season, great to go beach lying under the sun and go picnic with families and friends, isn’t so great bonding with friends and families?

I plan for a picnic for this coming 3 week of June if the weather is perfect warm together my friends as my husband and I, our 5th wedding anniversary. If the weather is strange, we will stay at home and cook for my friends for lunchtime.

Oh yay time is really goes by so fast, I can’t imagine, we are 5 years married now and still in love each other and has more stronger relationship. Who is not being happy woman who has married a wonderful man? Sooo… in love…nyay!

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO