A Good Joke From Baby Cd

My 19 months old son is more wiser and smarter. He loves to trek mom and dad everyday. Every time mom and dad looking at him while playing, he did trek to us. One time he was eating spaghetti in restaurant, on that time he had a dirty round mouth and his dad took a picture. Then Cd eager to look the picture what dad took…while looking the picture of him in the camera he was wondering and he had round big eyes he was looking so shocked…because he saw his face in the pictures with dirty round mouth full of spaghetti sauce…and you know what he took? He took a table napkin…and his dad thought he wipe his mouth…but he wiped to the pictures in the camera…hahahaha…it was really funny….me and my husband really had a loud laughed in the restaurant. Look at the photo my husband took to my baby, this was it! that he wanted to wipe his dirty mouth in the picture…hahahaha… It was really a good joke…we never thought baby Cd did it a good joke but baby Cd never meant that…he also laughed together with mom and dad.


0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO