Listen Big Hits Music


I missed listening music in my computer. So at this moment while I am chatting to my friends through ym and writing this entry I keep listening music today big hits music. Oh yay! I really miss it. I like different genres music….just lovely song… even though old one ha-ha-ha.

One music that I like to hit the floor is the song from Lady Gaga titled “POKER FACE” this is what my friends telling me what we gonna to dance when there is a party coming. Hmmm there is no party coming at this summer. Maybe next year it will be my birthday party ha-ha-ha but I don’t plan that we are going to have a party in my 30th birthday and that’s “Poker face” dance music will be old music too so that not a hit anymore…we know that every season has new big hits music. Nyay!

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO