Chill Summer Days

As of today morning when I woke up and look outside it was quiet dark and cloudy even it was already around 9 AM in the morning. I watched weather update last night, again this weekend and this coming week the weather is again unpredictable because of that bonding together outside with my family this weekend it would be only inside our house or maybe we drive our car again quiet too far from our place within 2 hours drive our car.

This is the bad thing when you are living in the country that the weather is unpredictable, you can’t go anytime outside because it’s cold, feel like you are in the freezer, it’s really freezing! Oi thanks that we are not living in the flat land (*smile*) I think it will be boring when you are living in the flat land as you can’t go for snow sledging, skiing, snow boarding… just ski run that you can do in flat land this is what I’ve thought… all we can say that winter sport. Thanks, that hills and mountains surround us; we can do anything during wintertime all kinds of winter sports.

Nevertheless, summer is approaching, very soon! I hope that this summer will perfect weather and nice to go to picnic and swim to the lake with my friends and family. So excited here…so let us chill the summer days.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO