The Very First Flying Hotel In The World

I am amazed now our high technology. Almost everything is possible now. As what I’ve heard few months ago there is a robot model and now tonight I’ve read about the latest and the most luxury hotel room now in the world it can finally take flight. This is the first in aviation history this is called hotelicopter. This is the first flying hotel now.

This is what I have heard and read tonight on online news. Is not just a helicopter but also a hotel called hotelicopter. 18 luxury rooms - fortunately, noise-in isolation. Offers of the "Hotelicopter" to flight-amusing guests. After the maiden flight in June 2009 the five-star hotel flies in August to and through Europe. With 42 metres long and 14 metres hoh is the helicopter which should take off from this summer regularly.

Watch out the video.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO