Tour Places in Bodensee Region

We had beautiful weekend. My husband, Cd and I we travelled around Bodensee region. We tour some places around Bodensee reigion like Friedrichhafen, Lindau Germany, Brigenz Austria and Rorschach and Romanshorn Switzerland. It was our first destination was Friedrichhafen. We went to Friedrichhafen town a lovely town by the shore of Bodensee. Before reaching Friedrichhafen we took a ship with car to Meersburg, Germany closing Friedrichhafen, Germany within 20 minutes with car. On that weekend, the weather temperature was perfect, I felt like I was in Spain, it was hot! We roam around the city and went to the park where we saw bunch of tourist people like us. We took a walked by the park over looking the lake.

I’ll share you some photos later on my dear friends. That is all for now wish you have a great day to start the new weekdays.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO