He Is My Shepherd

This morning I sent some penny to my parents. It has been awhile since I gave some penny to them. I sent also because my father going to manila to attend meetings of religious group. No one accompanied to him going to Manila, I am afraid that he will lose their as there are bad, dishonest, cheater people out their. Anyway, God is always here for us and guide us, we just believe in him and you are blessed. It is say in the bible in Psalm 23: 1 “The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want”

Oh my, my mom telling me now that there were breakers, thief people entered the house of my brother last night in manila and got DVD player…what a heck people! My bro let those people to the hand of God. God knows them and God will give them a punishment!

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO