After Fixing

Sometime is so disgusting when someone pressured you to have this kind of things and join them even they know that not possible to come because you have another appointment in the same. This what I had experience

In our living room now TV furniture, TV and aquarium are in order. TV furniture just arrived yesterday that we had bought for a week ago. We did it last night fixing all those things! Just to finish connecting DVD speakers today then all things are in order. Tomorrow I need to buy a white paint for our aquarium board…that color uniform to our TV furniture.

This morning when I was awake my muscles are painful I think because of last night that I had carried so heavy things aquarium, a big plasma TV and TV furniture … My husband can’t do by himself so I helped him. I feel so bad right now,…it’s something my arms I felt fall down.
Oh, my I need really a rest!

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO