Just This Weekend

Its weekend, thought today is not nice weather as this morning I woke up it was a little bit dark sky and it was getting to rain. Then at noontime hubby arrived from his grand mom and we went to mall and had a grocery. While on the way to the mall, the weather was getting beautiful but we decided not to have outing today just fix all things that we need to be done ‘til tomorrow.

I painted the board of our aquarium, color white, while hubby fixing our new grill machine just we bought this afternoon. It was almost 2 hours to finished painting and I need to wait 12 hours until to put again finishing color. I am sure this would go great and suit color to our TV furniture. This is my second time painting…the first first was my parents house in Philippines. Hubby let me do it those things as he does not know to paint it (*laugh*). I will show you some photos later on folks. Wish you have a great weekend.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO