Grapefruit And Bitter Melon

I was impressed to my husband he keep eating every afternoon 1 piece of a grapefruit. I asked him why he ate grapefruit everyday. He said, the grapefruit is very healthy for body and help fat burning and reduces insulin levels and help to weight loss.

It’s so funny my husband he like to eat grapefruit but he doesn’t link to eat Ampalaya (a green vegetable which is a bitter taste, this is called a bitter melon in U.S) and I told him I eat grapefruit but is not really my favorite fruit coz it’s a little bit bitter taste. He does not like to eat ampalaya but he like to eat grapefruit.

This is a bitter melon or Ampalaya

Grapefruit...

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO