One Little Box Of Thumbs Tucks

This afternoon when I was busy checking my friendster friends and uploading photos I never noticed my baby got a little box of thumbs tucks and all thumbs tucks spread on the floor. I do not how he got those bundle of thumbs tucks as I put that on the drawer that he cannot reached it. I was so afraid that he would be in danger and I hurriedly got one by one put back on the little box (what a mist) after putting him on the couch. I really thanks that he haven’t hit thumbs tucks, no bad happened to him. Gosh! If he had maybe, I blame my self.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO