Happy 30th Birthday


It’s my brother birthday tomorrow. He turns 30 years old. He’s older than I. He asked something for me but I could not give as what he wants now. I told him maybe next time I will give him a special things if am there this year as we are planning to have a vacation this coming autumn season. The date is not already fix just we say at the end of the autumn season. I am so excited to step my homeland and of course to my beloved parents and my siblings.

To my brother, this is for you; happy 30th birthday, wish you all the best in your life and many more birthday has to come.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO