Weirdest Auto That I ever Seen In My Life

In my last entry I talked about the “quickest auto of the world” and now this what I want to introduced you my auto (lol) have you seen that my auto how so cool it is? No! No! That is not my auto I am telling you a joke folks, he-he-he but this is really auto, the weirdest auto that I ever seen in my life. My husband and like to watch auto show, when I was browsing today I came across this weirdest auto, this is the weirdest auto that I ever seen in my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 27, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

nice transport :) giant shoes :D

Anonymous,  April 27, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

nice shoes
i think if i use that shoes i will go to anywhere more faster than usual
hheheheheh

Anonymous,  April 28, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

lol!!!!! that does look weird!! lol...

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO