The Best Sunshine Records In The Island of Gran Canaria

I mentioned my last entry here in my blog about Playa Amadores (Beach Amadores) a small village. My husband and I walked along the boulevard going to the Puerto Rico, its just walking distance from Playa Amadores Village. We enjoyed the fantastic view while we are walking along the way going to Puerto Rico village and we saw some reptile hiding the hole, which is tropical reptile in this canary island. When we were there, my husband and I amazed the hotels, bungalos, villas and apartment, which are modern; we impressed how they build their hotels, apartment, villas, bungalows and houses, the place is rocky, very hilly, and so steep. The town encircled by the hills and its said is the one the best sunshine records in the island. The most and main beautiful attraction is the man made beach which is soft sand imported from Sahara. The beach is good for young children.


"At Puerto Rico"

Way to Puerto Rico from Playa Amadores

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 8, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Wow..This is nice place to visit :D

Anonymous,  April 9, 2008 at 5:13 AM  

what a nice place.....

Unknown April 14, 2008 at 6:28 AM  

wow... this place looks fabulous!

i have a pink heart for you :)

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO