Giant Cactus in Botanical Garden, Las Palmas

This is the biggest cactus that I ever saw in Botanico Jardin Las Palmas Canary Island. This is during our tour in Las Palmas Gran Canary Island our last vacation last year is almost one year now. Botanico Jardin in Las Palmas, where you can see pinewood and thousands of cactus and succulents from all over the world, including some other species, specimens of Canary pine, heathers, dragon trees and many more. Enjoy some photos here folks I show you.

The Cactus is bigger than me.

Other giant cactus

4 comments:

Maya April 18, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Wow,that's giant cactus i've seen too.Make me want to go there.
Anyway, i have a tag for you hope if you have time to fish it out.
Have a great weekend.

Maya April 18, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Wow,that's giant cactus i've seen too.Make me want to go there.
Anyway, i have a tag for you hope if you have time to fish it out.
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous,  April 21, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

how big that cactus is... It can crush you like bugs lol.... glad that your happily married...

visit my site collection at http://textparadise.blogspot.com

Faisal Admar April 25, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

whoa, i love cactus a lot.
different kind of cactus is just amazing~

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO