Bicycle Tour

Summer is fast approaching, I miss to drive bicycle to go to place-to-place. Sometimes my husband and I went to the city, which is fun to drive the bicycle here in our place. When we were there in the city were having drink teas or coffees in restaurant at the outside and looking to the people walking down the street, this is what I missed. In our country, (I can say my second homeland), has bicycle street, which is good to the people to drive the bicycle. In this summer, I do not know if we could go with bicycle because we have a little baby boy. The photo below we were in bicycle tour opss! Do not look the woman driving just check it out the fantastic view. (^_^) We passed by this village with fantastic view of the Alps of Berner Oberland.

1 comments:

Christinehaze is SC's author May 1, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

Hi day, wow this blog has now a pagerank 3, cool!

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO