Quickest Car Of The World

When I go to work, I just ride a bus, because when I drive the car, I do not have a place to park the car where I work, but I liked riding a bus since it is fun in here in Switzerland riding that kind of transportation. Last Wednesday, while the bus running I had a chance to read the newspaper (which I used this when I going to my work while I am in the bus) front page of newspaper this is what I caught in my eyes this news “The quickest street car of the World”. See the photos above. The Fastest One of the Thurgauers (Thurgau) Roman Weber (42) might be the highlight of the car fair of Monte Carlo Monaco. Last Tuesday was taken away and driven to Monaco, 900 HP, and maximum speed more than 420 km/h, from 0 to 100 in 2.5 seconds, price about 1.6 million Franken. I am proud Filipino but I am proud also to my 2nd homeland Switzerland that made the quickest car in the world and that is why I am posting what I have read in the newspaper.

2 comments:

WhoIsMarc? April 27, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

wow i wonder when i'll have a sports car close to that :p

Angel in the Sickroom April 27, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

I sure would love to take this on a joy ride! That is if I knew how to drive... toink! ^_^

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO