Spanish Little Venice-The Puerto Mogan

The Puerto Mogan (Port Mogan) called “Spanish little Venice” because with beautiful balconies and Italian style little footbridges. My husband and I visited this one place during our vacation in Gran Canary Island for almost 1 year now. My husband and I roam around this little port and taking shots. It is very nice place clean and had colourful flowers everywhere, painted colorful houses, which is look nice, their modern buildings, apartments, hotels, bungalows, and all types of boats and yachting enthusiasts. It has also lovely beach with white sand which also ideal for little kids to swim.
See the photos…

4 comments:

Anonymous,  April 17, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

that's a really nice view right there.. wanna go there too. :)

Kassiopea. April 17, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

Ahh Spain is a wonderful country... (and I'm Spanish jeje)

Anonymous,  April 20, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

what a beautiful cactus...!!

MeiYah April 26, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

wow what wonderful scenes do they have... nice shot.. like those photos... :) wish i could go there too..

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO