Boat Ride In Aare River-Longest River in Switzerland

What you have seen in my photo? You think that I am fishing, No! No! I just pretend fishing on this photo (lol) my husband took shot this we were by Aare River. The Aare River flows fast, so when you swim; it is fast, which is very nice to swim in this fast moving water. In summer and autumn, when the weather is fine many people do boat ride too, which my husband, my friends and I did few years ago (2006) our last boating in Aare River. Last year we did not boating because I had big belly due that I was pregnant of my son (maybe next year again my son getting 2 years old. Hmm long to wait). We love to go here, swim, picnic and sometimes we just came here and just sit down on the rock while looking the water flows by while chitchat. I missed this; I hope the weather here in our place will be better soon and go this place and do picnic and swim. We love this place, beautiful and romantic for us. I remember when I was a little kid, by my grandparent house is near by the river too and my sis and bro love to go and played throwing the stone to the river, this is what I was telling too to my husband sometimes, the memories when I was a little kid. It is nice to remember back again during our childhood. Right?

4 comments:

Moms Life Blog April 21, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

is this the one that we rode a boate with groby? very nice pic...loved this one...lalalala

Anonymous,  April 22, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

wow! you're so lucky! how I wish i could travel places like these on your blog. :)

Anonymous,  April 23, 2008 at 6:52 AM  

Sis, I have linked your 3 blogs na. Pls don't forget to link me as well and give me a buzz when you're done. Thank you and have a nice day.

Angel in the Sickroom April 23, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

hi shine! Sure I'd love to exchange links. ^_^ I've added your link to my blogs already. Please add mine too. Thanks!

http://mynursesnotes.blogspot.com
http://vincentbautista.blogspot.com

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO