Beautiful Beach With White Sand in Grand Canaria Island, Spain

Oh men, what a beautiful beach with white sand. Photo took shot from my husband. This we were during our vacation in Gran Canaria Island Spain last year. My husband drove a car and we stopped by this place Playa Amadores and tour around to this little village, beautiful place and clean village. Moreover, the next is Puerto Rico village which we heard that a must see. Read the next entry…coming soon…

opps.. my husband is my photographer he-he-he

8 comments:

Portia April 3, 2008 at 2:23 AM  

Very captivating!It does take my breath away!

levian April 3, 2008 at 3:25 AM  

wow i love the sea, such clear blue !! would you be interested in exchanging links ?? ;)

Moms Life Blog April 3, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

holy crap, interesting pic, very beautiful I hope my husband and I will visit that place one day:( never been in Spain:(

Raft3r April 6, 2008 at 3:00 AM  

great blog
thanks 4 the visit
care to exchange links?
once you added mine
pls let me know so i can return the favor asap
thanks again!

Anonymous,  April 6, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

really nice photos. makes me wanna see it as well.

Anonymous,  April 6, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

thanks for the hopped girl, love the view..wish an diyan din ako. TC

Anonymous,  April 8, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

Nice view..
wishing I was there but I'm stuck here with all these projects and reports... sigh..

Anonymous,  April 15, 2008 at 4:11 AM  

I never been to Puerto Rico. But I wanted to go there! =)

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO