The Thorns Birds: The Missing Years


The Best selling novel and the best TV mini series “The Thorns Birds: The missing Years" starring Amanda Donohoe (actress), Richard Chamberlain (actor). The story based on Colleen McCullough's a bestseller novel .


This afternoon me my husband and baby cd went to the city and bought 2 DVDs. One of the DVD we had bought titled The Thorns Birds.

In the night after our dinner, we have watched this movie. I thought it is a kind of a boring movie but when the movie started, I start to like every scene of the movie the messages in every scene are so meaningful. The film about forbidden love. A friendship between a man and a woman. The woman in love to a priest man who is a Catholic priest. Is there a love between them?
"The time is World War II. De Bricassart heroically rescues refugees in Rome, then is sent by the Vatican to the sprawling Australian sheep ranch he though he had left behind forever. There, a fateful reunion with Meggie leads to new temptations and a profound crisis: Meggie may lose custody of the beloved son conceived during the season of forbidden love she shared years earlier with de Bricassart."

huh folks, the Thorns birds is really exciting and great story that you must watch this kind of film.

1 comments:

ctdweller November 20, 2008 at 6:28 AM  

I loved the book. It used to make me cry buckets :-(

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO