I've Found A New Friends

It was my pleasure to meet again my good friend Robilyn and her son and of course, I’ve found a new friend today her name is Cherry because of my friend Robilyn she introduced me to Cherry. In addition my baby boy found a new friend too Cherry son. We were at the house of our friend Shiela (that I‘ve knew also her last week) we had lunch. Wow this week is many memoirs that I would treasure and I am blessing having new friends that I have just met this early month of November. It’s my pleasure having a new friends in here but you know, I must also sometimes be careful choosing a friends because there are some people that we couldn’t say good friends? However, I knew Shiela and Cherry are nice girls, I feel that when it comes to things we are the same taste, I feel comfortable talking to with them.

John-Andre, My baby boy and Cherry son

Shiela (9 months pregnant her due date 25 Nov.), Robilyn and her son, my son and me

Robilyn with her son, Cherry, my son and me

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO