My Chicken Adobo Recipes



Before the day of my baby boy, I was busy browsing chicken adobo recipes because I never had experienced cooking chicken adobo. I thought is so difficult to cook chicken adobo, is just simple and easy to cook this kind of dish.

I had bought 2 kilos chicken thighs.
I marinated the chicken thighs with soya sauce, white venigar, brown sugar, a little bit olive oil, Clementen fresh Orange and lemon and all seasoning what I had in my kitchen. I did not follow all the recipes or procedure what had written on the recipe.

After I marinate I let the chicken thighs in the refrigerator within 3 hours. Then, after that, I simmer within 10 minutes then I fry each chicken thigh until turns brown. After frying all the chicken thighs, I put back on the bowl put the cornstarch with water and I put Mama Sita’s Savory Sauce Mix for Adobo and cook within 45 minutes. Wow after within 45 minutes voila, we had great and yummy chicken adobo.

I could not expect my chicken adobo would be tasteful because it was my first time to cook chicken adobo. Nyay!

That was one of the food we had in my son 1st birthday party . Our guests and friends enjoy my chicken adobo. My husband showed me 2 thumbs up. (smile)

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO