Baby's Turning 1 Year Old


When I woke up, I had up just great morning. My baby boy played beside me while I am on deep sleeping. Sometimes I am awake because of his loudness, but he let me to sleep long. He keep speaking and at the same time playing with stuff toys beside on me and looking around pointing something. When he saw my eyes are open, he just speak on me so loud it was something telling me “Mommy woke up its already late in the morning” (laugh) maybe if he could speak straight he will really say like that.

Anyway, this Friday he will be turning 1 year old time flies so quick, I couldn’t realized kids are so quick growing and suddenly in one glace from our eyes they’re grows so fast. It seems that last month I gave birth of him but now, look he is big, he can walk, run around in our entire house. He starts walking before he was 11 months old, it so early right? That he is…he wanted to learn so quick and right away… he is clever boy. His language skills now going good and I found out more improvement, he’s speak a lot even is not understandable but because the baby actions we understand and we felt what it meant, as being a mom we could really feel what baby’s telling.

Oks folks, that all for now, see you later for more update. Have a nice day wherever around the globe.

The photo took when he was 7 months old.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO