Christmas Tree

Christmas is coming closer. Santa Claus is coming soon. Now most of the shopping mall and shopping store having beautiful Christmas decoration and Christmas lights and I noticed that by the streets and houses also having wonderful colourful decoration and Christmas lights.

Do you love white Christmas? I do love white Christmas. I feel so solemn and holy Christmas day when is white Christmas.

My husband and I last Saturday decorated our little Christmas tree. Actually we have 2 meters Christmas tree but we decided not to decorate as it is difficult to display this big Christmas because we have little boy maybe if we decorate and display this big Christmas it will become a disaster (laugh) as our boy is expert to make our things disaster (laugh).

At our balcony, we put a Christmas lights on our real Christmas tree. Which is so romantic and great to look when it’s snowy outside and have a Christmas light. At our glass door to our balcony, we have silhouette comet design with Christmas lights.

I think next year we can decorate again this two meters that big Christmas tree. We have only half meter Christmas tree now in our living room.

This is our 2 meters Christmas tree we have last year

and this is now the christmas tree we have in our living room

This picture quite blured it was snowy and windy last night Ii've took this picture.. I just took this picture quickly

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO