High School Musical 3


I knew I am not belonging anymore in teenager but I feel still the same where I have been and it is great to have great memories during in our high school days. I can say that the age is just a numbers but it is remain I am still young at heart.

Last Thursday I was with my good friend in cinema, we have watched High School Music 3. It was great musical film. I had fun and enjoyed watching it with joy, I cannot resist to dance, sing and giggle in every scene; it is something bringing on me to the cloud 9 while hearing and watching this musical film. This film makes me remember when I was high school while I was watching this film though they're cosy and fashionable. I can say that this film really a lot of fun, I give my two thumbs up. (wink) It is worth to watch this kind of film.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO