Meeting With Friend


It’s been awhile since my friend (Robilyn) and I had been in the city and had shopping. Today my baby and I went to the city and I met her. It is my pleasure to see her again since it’s been 2 months now we didn’t meet. It was great conversation we had today sharing our experienced with our child as she has also a little child a 3 months old baby. We had great snack while were chatting. Baby Cedric was doing well playing in the little children corner at the same time my eye keep watching on him. Being a parent to a child is a great to have time with friends and have communication as we are being far away from our homeland.

Wish you have a great evening, wherever you are around the world.

Photo above during our visit at their house last 2 months ago... Robilyn, her baby John, Me and with my baby boy.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO