The Walking House

This morning when I was reading the news online, I came across to this fascinating news. Did you know that there is walking house? A house can walk it has six legs. One of Danish tinkerers has developed a mobile house. It has six legs and turns if requested a round in the garden.

The "Walking House" resembles from the outside a honeycomb, which was dyed black and was pulled excellent in the length. It has kitchen, toilet, sitting room and bedroom. If an icy wind blows outdoors, an integrated wooden stove provides for a pleasantly warm ambience. The clever house covers the stream thanks to solar cells and a small wind turbine. The prototype should cost according to information of the newspaper Daily telegraph just 56,00 fr.



News and photo from 20min




0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO