Feeling Bored

Bored…bored…bored…yeah I feel boring it is a boring day. Why? Because I can’t watch the Filipino channel at this time because my decoder box has defect. I am waiting the new decoder box that will arrive soon, hopefully! What I just to do today doing laundry at the same time dropping EC while my baby boy is on the swing sleeping. Hay.. what a life without The Filipino Channel, I am missing watching Wowoweeee show, I am sure my baby boy missing too hearing the music of Wowoweeee, Game Ka naba show and the deal or no deal show. He loves to watch this kind of show in The Filipino channel. Argg! Many days to wait until we can watch again these shows.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO