Pleasure Time

The Sunday is going to an end, so now at this time while I have nothing to do I got a chance to update my blog. Few days ago, I was busy preparing about for christening of my son.

Moreover, yesterday we attended the b-day little celebration of my friend. I had a pleasure to meet my good friends again. It was great day and fun day we had yesterday.

In my other blog I had mention the christening of my son. It was successful and fine day we had the christening of my baby boy was great and solemn celebration today. In the morning around 9:00 AM when were walking going to the church (the church just walking distance from our house) I was so thankful to God that he gave us a beautiful day beautiful weather sunny quite cold though but it was not making us freezing. I’m gonna post some photos of my son in my other blog if I got a chance to update my blog in the other days.

That’s all for now for a little update about this weekend. Wish you have a great time.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO