Shopping For Baby's Christening

Yey! Oct. 3 now I didn’t update this blog few days ago. Anyway, I had enough relaxing days.

Yesterday my husband, my baby, my mom and I went to the city and we had shopping, we bought clothes for my husband and my mom. As I have enough beautiful clothes that I didn’t use so I decided not to buy anymore clothes for christening. My baby has also beautiful clothes already for his Christening that we bought few weeks ago and the christening that is this coming Sunday. So I can say that I am so excited for my baby to welcome him being Christianity.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO