I Thanks To God All His Goodness

I called at home (Philippines) I found out my mom I arrived today. We talked a little bit long through telephone I asked what she encountered in Qatar Doha airport (coz she was Qatar airlines) and I asked her how her travel and so on. She told me that she didn’t use the lounge to sleep for 5 hours in Doha Airport because she had fun talking some Filipinas passengers also going back in Philippines. She stayed in manila in my brother house within 2 days and spent time with my brother. I am so grateful my mom travel from here in Switzerland was safe and secure without nervous and no difficulties. Thanks God all your goodness. My mom was so happy telling to my siblings to my father about her happenings in Switzerland within 3 months stayed with my little family.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO