I love Pizza


Hmm you love Pizza? If you ask me in the same question, I really love pizza. Sometimes I cook my own recipe pizza I just put on the oven to cook. When I cook pizza, I just put cheese and toppings with vegetables including tomato and of course, to make tasteful I put fresh pineapple that my husband really love it.

This morning I have nothing to do just checking up quickly my emails and my blogs. I decided to write new entry but I don’t know where I could start. Yeah I have many to share you all but I don’t know what I should write in here. Because I love to eat Pizza this is also my one of my favourite food so I decided to take test in blogthings.com about What Pizza says on me

This is what I want to share you all my dear readers about what my Pizza says:

When it comes to food, you love food that feels good on your tongue.
You crave comfort food. You like salty, rich tastes. You don't do low fat.

Pizza Topping You Should Try: Bleu cheese

Stay away from: Chain restaurant pizzas - they skimp on the best toppings

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO