My Inner Eye Color Is Blue

I took test in blogthings about “What Eyed Woman Are You Really?” and the result like this….

Your Inner Eye Color Is Blue

The discussion of the result here it is…

You've got the personality of a blue eyed women
You're intense and expressive - and always on the go
You've also got a sweet, playful side - which draws men in

Great result? I agree some of this… I am really expressive woman always on the go, I am the woman really not difficult to deal with, easy to be with…sweet? As my husband told me I am… hahaha… playful side which draws men in..hhmm.. just you can judge me in real..

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO