New Hairstyle Spring And Summer

I have long hair now. It is almost 1 year now since I cut my hair. I missed going to the beauty parlor and I missed new hairstyle and new look. What I thinking of having a new look before the month of April. I want new hairstyle at this spring season. What I like is, the haircut of Heide Klum a cut layered bob hairstyle or maybe like Hayden Panettiere bob hairstyle too (look the picture below) which are new trends hairstyle of this spring and summer 2009 and also as I have round face maybe this is fit on me. What do you think? Ha-ha-ha let us see folks, what beautician parlor says or their reaction if I tell her and cut my hair.


Hayden Panettiere bob hairstyle

Heide Klum bob hairstyle

or maybe it look like this my hair...

Or like Jennifer Aniton....

hmm which look hot hairstyle folks?....what do you think?

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO